Southern Is Keeping You Safe! (COVID-19)
YES, WE’RE OPEN AND READY TO HELP YOU!
Per the Governor’s Executive Order, car and truck dealerships are classified as “essential” and allowed to be open. Why? Because consumers need a reliable vehicle to get food and other necessities of life during this COVID-19 situation.
WE’VE MADE CHANGES TO OUR DAILY OPERATIONS TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS & EMPLOYEES SAFE
- We have adjusted employee work schedules to adhere to the social distancing recommendations. 6 feet apart or two arm lengths.
- Our cleaning service has enhanced their sanitizing practices. And, the dealership has an hourly cleaning and wiping down schedule.
- If you do not have a protective mask to cover your nose and mouth, please see an employee for a complimentary one. Our sales consultants are required to wear a face covering when interacting with people.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the dealership.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND UTILIZING OUR CONTACT-FREE SERVICES
- Go online. Shop for a vehicle. Get Pre-Approved. Value Your Trade-in.
- Free Home Delivery when you purchase a vehicle.
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU!
Sales Hours: Monday thru Friday 9 am to 9 pm – Saturday 9 am to 7 pm – Sunday 11 am to 6 pm
Part of the Southern Auto Group…Serving the Community for over 40 years